For Non-Faulty GoodsAny customer may return a product within 7 days without giving a reason, as long as the product is unused, unopened and in the same conditions as received.
If you have had a change of heart you must return the item to XL Distributors Inc unused and in its original condition within 7 days for a refund. Each returned product must include all parts, accessories, instructions and packaging, etc. This includes items such as cable ties and plug covers. Please note that if security seals are broken or if blister packaging has been opened then the product is not in its original condition.
Please contact a member of our Customer Services team on 1-866-634-1024 or send a email to email@example.com and they will instruct you on how to return the items and issue you with Returns Authorisation Code. We may also advise how to send the item back to us.You are also required to complete a Returns Form Replacement Policy and return this with your order.
All you pay for is the postage cost of returning the goods. For expensive items we recommend that you use a secure delivery method which requires a signature on receipt, as this insures the package in case it goes missing. The product will remain your responsibility until it has been signed for at the returns address. We do not accept responsibility for products lost or damaged in the post.Exceptions
We regret that we cannot accept returns on the following non-faulty products:
- The product(s) has/have been personalised, made to order or customised in any way.
- The packaging or any of the individual product components has been unsealed or damaged.
- The product(s) is/are perishable.
- The non-faulty product does not arrive at XL Distributors Inc in a resalable condition. In this case we will not be able to offer you a refund. We will call you to arrange to send the product back to you and to take payment for the subsequent delivery costs.
- The product(s) are toiletries.
For Faulty GoodsIf the product you have ordered is faulty you have 30 days in which to return it. Parcels or items damaged in transit must be verbally reported to XL Distributors Inc before 3.00pm the next working day following delivery, and also by email within 3 days.
Please contact a member of our Customer Services team on 1-866-634-1024 send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will instruct you on how to return the items to us and issue a Returns Authorisation Code. Failure to do this will delay your return being processed. You are also required to complete a Returns Form (click here) and return this with your order.
When returning faulty items we may still ask you to return goods yourself. On receipt XL Distributors Inc will reimburse the costs incurred*. XL Distributors Inc shall pay you a reasonable* postage amount for the return of the product. We normally ask that goods are sent back via USPC (Recorded Delivery) but it may be necessary for us to arrange to collect certain items via a courier.
* Please obtain a proof of postage costs so we can reimburse you the full amount.
* Please note that by reasonable we mean any delivery service equivalent to the cost of USPC Delivery and up to a maximum value of $5. We regret that we will not be able to refund excessive postage costs (for example goods being sent by special delivery or by courier when this is not necessary). If the postage costs are going to exceed $5 please contact us on 1-866-634-1024 for further advice.
If the deadline for reporting parcels damaged during transit are not met we regret that we will not be able to issue a refund or replacement goods.
We will not confirm that we have received your return. After receipt of your goods we aim to issue refunds within 7 working days. The cost of your gift will be refunded to the credit/debit card used to make the purchase. Please note refunds take 5 working days to clear from the point of processing.
321 Billingsley Court, Suite 5,
Franklin, Tennessee, 37067.
CancellationsIf you wish to cancel an order please contact our Customer Services Team on 1-866-634-1024. If your goods have been despatched before cancellation you will be liable for the costs of returning the unwanted items. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.